Friday, May 27, 2005

Clay County Sky

Clay County... hills and sky...

When I'm out driving along the Interstate, I'm always torn when I see a potentially beautiful shot. Should I stop the car or not? If I hesitate, it's too late. I can't back up for half a mile to see if a scene might make a good photo. But I almost always hesitate. I can't just stop for every scene... I'd never get anywhere. After passing a dozen or so possibilities, I shot this one just hanging the camera out the car window.

3 comments:

BJ Boehm said...

this picture is amazing!

Rick Lee said...

Thanks BJ!

SmileyTD said...

Just happened upon your photos via a Google search for photos of Clay County High School. (I have lived in Clay all of my life.)

From what I've seen already, your work is amazing. Wanted to tell you so. :)