Sunday, June 19, 2005

Challenge Walk

Sometimes I challenge myself to take a good photo. Some challenges are more difficult than others. Most days, my work photography is a real challenge. When I'm just shooting for myself, I could wait till inspiration strikes... but that's not really very often. Some photos hit you over the head like a ballbat... sometimes you have to go looking. It was a beautiful day here today and at 8pm I realized I hadn't taken a photo all day. I was at my studio which is in a section of town not recognized for its picturesque beauty. I went for a walk around the block and challenged myself to find something... anything. When I got back and looked at the photos I was surprised to find these... which aren't bad at all.





4 comments:

kenju said...

You can see the beauty in the simplest things.

NAOBunni said...

there is something to be said about the closer the eye gets to something......in fact i am amazed at the colour and details in the pictures taken. one must attribute such amazingly beautiful things to more than just nature...

Mike Lee said...

You have that something...you can see things other people can't imagine. What a wonderful gift that is!

Prissy said...

You are a photographic genius:-)