Tuesday, April 04, 2006

One-Year Blog Anniversary & CAB4

Wow... I just noticed that tomorrow is my one-year blog anniversary. I guess the CAB4 meeting this Friday at my studio will also be a celebration of that. (big deal, eh?) If you haven't been following this CAB4 is the 4th monthly meeting of Charleston Area Bloggers. Everybody is welcome... we'll meet at my photography studio at 12 noon... bring your own lunch. You can get directions to my studio on my other web page. The studio is on Charleston's beautiful West Side conveniently located across from the tatoo parlor. (Don't worry... the murders always happen at night.) Previous meetings have been fun!

8 comments:

Laura said...

golly, wish I could be there. i'm coming up on one year too, man it has gone fast!

Bob Coffield said...

Right now I don 't have a conflict on my calendar and am looking forward to CAB 4.0. I'm hoping we have some new attendees or what we call CABWCan'tGUITM. I've posted a quick notice of the upcoming CAB 4.0 with a link to directions on Rick's website.

Congrats Rick on your one year blogger anniversary.

kenju said...

Happy anniversary! I would have sworn you had been at it longer. Is your studio near the old theater on West Washington. I thought it was beside Bream. I spent my teen years in that theater.

Rick Lee said...

Judy... it's between the theater (which is now an architect's office) and Bream Church.

Rick Lee said...

Robin... there is lots of on-street parking and there is a meter-lot behind the Dollar General store near Capitol Business Interiors.

Rick Lee said...

Dale... it's not like we have any rules or anything. You have a special invitation from me as long as you dress like a giant tape dispenser... or a large nerdy white guy. If you other readers don't know what Dale does for a living, please, please have a look here. You won't believe that a grown man could make a good living for himself doing THAT. I thought MY career path was unusual.

Bob Coffield said...

And now for the rest of the story . . . Rick/Dale, now I know the genesis of the those CAMC baby costumes that I see on the billboards/ads around Charleston. Would love to meet you Dale -- what a fascinating little business you have right here in the Kanawha Valley. Hope you join us.

Imagesmith said...

I'd love to meet everyone, I'm gonna try to be there.