Friday, March 03, 2006

CAB3 Happened

Once again, the Charleston Area Bloggers met at Taylor Books this morning. We should call it "Charleston Area Bloggers Who Can Get Up In The Morning". CABWCGUITM. We keep getting requests to have this at a bar in the evening for other folks. I guess it will have to be two different groups because that wouldn't work for some of us. I need more coffee. BTW, that's me in the center of the first photo... on my right is Bill Gardner and Bob Coffield. On my left is Robin Sizemore, and Stacey Abshire. Also across the table later... Will Stewart, Scott Mitchell and Amber Dawn. Thanks to Dyann Simile for standing on a chair and shooting that for me.




12 comments:

stacey abshire said...

Man, I look like a thug in those photos...

I like the shot of Bill with the coffee cup in the foreground... nice perspective on it.

Rick Lee said...

"Man, I look like a thug in those photos..."

... and your point is? :-)

MShane said...

Sorry I missed everyone, I'll be there next time, I'll have a lot more flexibility with my time!!

Rick Lee said...

Shane, I'll be up at the capitol this afternoon... Senate side though, I think.

oncee said...

Rick,

I'd like to reuse the photo Stacey's is talking about, with attribution, of course. I don't have any good pictures for my Technorati profile.

stacey abshire said...

Rick, I've heard I'm a straight-up OG (orginal gangsta) :-)... at least that's the running office joke.... Maybe Will should watch out who's head he's trying to chop... :-)

And now for something more serious...

Will, glad I could help. You'll now have a little mac techy info to use the next time (hopefully there won't be a next time).

Shane, sorry to have missed ya! See ya at the next one.

Scott,Amber -- sorry we didn't get to chat too much since I was fixing Will's mac.

Sharon said...

I'm sorry I missed it, everyone. We had a power outage here and it threw my morning completely out of whack.

I truly, truly hope to be at the next one.

stacey abshire said...

Hopefully we'll see ya next time Sharon.

Sprinkles said...

Looks like a fun time!

Pete said...

At last: Chicks! Things are looking up for the CAB. Looks like a nice bunch to hang with in the morning.

Spike Nesmith said...

I had no idea such a thing even existed... shows how up to date I am! If the next one's at a reasonable time and place, count me in for the next one. I might even buy a round.

Rick Lee said...

Spike... see the later post called "CAB4 When?" We're talking about doing a lunch at my studio.