Thursday, October 06, 2005

Ecosystem goofiness

In general, I've been a fan of the TTLB Ecosystem but at times it's just exasperating. It doesn't function consistently. Today my inbound links dropped from over 100 to 9... thus dropping my position about 3500 places overnight. I don't think so. Sigh. It's fun to have a popularity rating system to watch, but if it's not trustworthy, it stops being fun. UPDATE: As of now (2:55pm on Thurs), I've dropped 6000 places since yesterday. Shrug. UPDATE 6pm: I'm back up 2000 places but still down 2000 from yesterday. I never thought that I belonged in place #2200. That was way too high for this struggling newish blog. But really, these wild swings are goofy.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I know what you mean. I'm waaaay down there but one day I jumped two steps up the ecosystem (with no increase or change in anything) and then two hours later I was back in my old spot. Wierd.