Thursday, March 13, 2008

He looks good on paper.

Seen at Dale Morton's Costume Studio. Oh by the way, I'm traveling so no produce tonight.


Pete said...

"I'm traveling so no produce tonight."


Well, travel safely, Rick. You've certainly earned a day off from produce blogging.

fishing guy said...

Rick: I came looking for the produce. I miss it.

Carletta said...

I couldn't wait to see what Pete would say - you know he's going through withdrawals! (Hi Pete)

At first glance I thought we might be looking at a project to be - Rick Lee, a.k.a. "Flat Stanley"

Anna said...

I was thinking you used the bag that the produce goes into to make that man! :)

Maybe not. Have a good trip!

Shionge said...

Cool...Hmmm, too bad it's too far away from me coz I could get something for the party this weekend :D