Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Today

I had a little time to kill this morning so I popped over to the "Today Show" to see if the crowd was bad and I found that there was hardly any crowd at all. I easily got really close up. Here's the back of Al Roker's head. You can see that the TV camera is pointing right at me. I didn't plan this, it just happened that Al walked right up and started talking to this guy in front of me. You can see me on the monitor there on the right.


Here's a blow-up of the monitor.

4 comments:

Rick Lee said...

BTW... I have several more fun shots from the Today show but no time to post them this morning... I'll get those worked up later today.

kenju said...

Is that your first TV appearance, Rick?

Anonymous said...

Damn. You could have put little wisps of cotton candy on the top of his shiny head while he was on the air. You'll regret not doing it for the rest of your days.

Rick Lee said...

My first tv appearance? Well... I guess it's the first national appearance... as far as I can remember. I've been interviewed on local tv for things like art shows, etc.