Saturday, November 11, 2006

Blogging Macy's




My nephew Adam and I were following women around the mall and getting really bored so we decided to have a photo contest. Who could take the best photo in 15 minutes. We were using identical Fuji cameras. We both took photos in Macy's and we uploaded photos to our blogs. Well... he stuck to the rules and picked one. I uploaded three. I think he won the contest. His shot of boxes is quite good. I have a photo of two of those back-massager plastic things, some socks on display, and a Chanel bottle. The photo of the Chanel bottle is beautiful, but some designer in France did the heavy lifting. What do you think? Who won our little contest?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of your three, I like the back massage thingies the best. But I found Adam's picture of the red box most stirring.

And Rick, following women around the mall with a camera? Goodness. I'm surprised no one called security!

Anonymous said...

They're ALL beautiful, (of your three I like the picture of the perfume the best,) but there's just something about those red boxes that really grabs ya!

beadlizard said...

Adam's red photo is super, and I especially like Adam's foosball photo. Great eye.

Sharon said...

It's a tough call, but I have to say I like Adam's photograph. Its composition is perfect and the color is so vibrant!

kenju said...

I think it is between your socks and his boxes, and I like both!

Jerry Pennington said...

I agree with kenju ... it's a toss up between the socks and the boxes. I like the composition in both. I'd also like to see more competitions ... it usually brings out the best.

Anonymous said...

Ummh... hard to say. I like the massage thingy picture the best... but my engineering self prefers the boxes!!! Sorry! :)

Rachel said...

As much as I really like the Chanel picture I have to go with Adam's on this one. It is a great picture. Don't be jealous, every student eventually surpasses the master ;-)