Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Dale the costume guy

I was working in Hurricane, WV the other day and I noticed Dale Morton's shop in the historic Main Street area. I just had to stop in and say hi. Dale is a really talented fellow that I met on a shoot for a local hospital. He makes mascot costumes and other sorts of costumes, masks, etc. for advertising or sports teams or whatever... he sells nationally, not just local. I wanted to mention him and give him a link because he deserves it and because it gives me an excuse to mention that the project we worked on won a "Best of Show" ADDY Award from the Advertising Association of Charleston.

There was a whole series of these babies. There's a bus around town with all of the babies printed on the side (in that process they do where the printing goes over the whole side, including the windows) but I don't have a photo of it. I hope I can get a good picture of the bus and I'll post it here.

No comments: