Saturday, April 09, 2005

Columbus pilgrimage

Easton Town Center... Columbus... Even for a guy, this is a very cool shopping center. I read that Arnold Schwarzenegger is part owner.

I was talking to some friends from Europe a while back and I told them this old joke: What's the difference between Americans and Europeans? Americans think a hundred years is a long time... and Europeans think a hundred miles is a long way. They all looked at each other and said, "a hundred miles IS a long way". I told them that Americans will go a hundred miles to get an ice cream. Heck, we'll go TWO hundred miles to go SHOPPING. Here we are in Columbus.

Mmmm... Starbucks...

Starbucks and some other places here are trying to sell Wi-Fi access... but the shopping center provides it FREE. It even spills into the neighboring hotels. (snicker)

People wear this?



I shot a few things today with my tiny Pentax Optio... but little good enough to share... this is neat:

Department store display design can be pretty cool.

Manolo, he love the shoes.... Rick love to shoot them.

Too bad there is no opportunity to get paid shooting shoes in my town.

No comments: