Wednesday, July 13, 2005

This little piggy...


I didn't have anything new to post today, so I went to the files. People are always asking me what type of photography I do. "Weddings? Family portraits?" "No," I answer politely, "I work in advertising mostly... for instance, I do a lot of health-care marketing stuff". Now that really throws 'em. Health care marketing? What the heck is that? This shot of newborn feet is a slightly esoteric example. While I do a lot of shots of doctors and nurses working, etc... this was a cover of a hospital magazine. I think I'll post a series of health care shots later.

1 comment:

manababies said...

Hehe, my husband is in healthcare marketing (www.ric.org). People are surprised that hospitals and similar organizations need marketing, but they definitely do - billboards, web sites, ads, the works!