Sunday, February 19, 2006

Richard Bright, actor, dead at 68

According to Sitemeter, today I got a lot of Google hits because somebody famous was hit by a bus. The actor, Richard Bright who was in the Godfather movies and The Sopranos died on New York's upper west side. If you Google the keywords richard, bright, photo you'll get a link to my post about Wal-Mart "Bright Lights, Empty Aisles". Although it's obviously not about the intended search, apparently a lot of people were curious enough to click on it. By the way, here at left is a photo of Richard Bright I found on the web.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Thanks for the picture, Rick. The story I'd read didn't have a photo and neither did IMDB. My good wife, who has an encyclopedic knowledge of all things celebrity, couldn't place the name, so we were adrift. (And apparently too lazy to Google for the poor man's photograph.)